Join Devin Wolf, CFP® in partnership with the Northwest Washington Estate Planning Council and local charities this May for two free Estate Planning Seminars. The two events will be held May 7th and 14th, 2014 from 4:30 PM – 6:45 PM at the Squalicum Boathouse (2600 Harbor Loop, Bellingham, WA). Charities include:
- American Red Cross
- Bellingham Technical College Foundation
- Brigid Collins Family Support Center
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center Foundation
- WWU (Western Washington University) Foundation
- Whatcom Community College Foundation
- Whatcom Community Foundation
- Whatcom Hospice Foundation
The two seminars are designed to provide an overview of how to best address estate planning goals while also learning about charitable giving in your estate plan as well as the tax benefits and consequences of specific estate planning vehicles.
Dunham Cellars Wine, provided by David and Cheryll Blair, will be served accompanied by light hors d’oeuvres.
Make your reservations by contacting Valerie Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 360-752-8684.